Official Chartered State Affiliate for the
Provider Plus, Inc, a durable medical equipment supply company, is seeking a full-time Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist. This individual will split their time between our Sikeston (2 days a week) & Poplar Bluff (3 days a week) locations.
· Patient assessment.
· Complete patient files and paperwork as per current policy and procedures.
· Deliver and pick-up equipment and supplies as necessary.
· Set up: CPAP, BiPAP, ventilators, air compressor and oxygen equipment on site at patient homes or hospital rooms.
· Provide education to patients and family members.
· Serve as liaison between patients and other members of health care team, when required.
· Perform testing and preventative maintenance on respiratory equipment.
· Share on-call responsibilities with another staff therapist, based on a rotating schedule.
· Assist staff and perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Durable medical equipment experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent time management & communication skills with office staff, physicians and patients.
· Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record for auto insurability.
· Valid Missouri Respiratory Therapy license.
A company car and cell phone are provided for this position. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation & sick time and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For More Information or to Apply:
Emily E. Flippo, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
Provider Plus, Inc
Missouri Society for Respiratory Care