Official Chartered State Affiliate for the
Provider Plus, Inc, a durable medical equipment supply company, is seeking a full-time Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist. This individual will split their time between our Sikeston (2 days a week) & Poplar Bluff (3 days a week) locations.
· Patient assessment.
· Complete patient files and paperwork as per current policy and procedures.
· Deliver and pick-up equipment and supplies as necessary.
· Set up: CPAP, BiPAP, ventilators, air compressor and oxygen equipment on site at patient homes or hospital rooms.
· Provide education to patients and family members.
· Serve as liaison between patients and other members of health care team, when required.
· Perform testing and preventative maintenance on respiratory equipment.
· Share on-call responsibilities with another staff therapist, based on a rotating schedule.
· Assist staff and perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Durable medical equipment experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent time management & communication skills with office staff, physicians and patients.
· Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record for auto insurability.
· Valid Missouri Respiratory Therapy license.
A company car and cell phone are provided for this position. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation & sick time and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For More Information or to Apply:
Emily E. Flippo, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
Provider Plus, Inc
Med Resources, a full service durable medical equipment company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Full-Time Respiratory Therapist.
Respiratory Therapists are responsible for making home visits, conducting client evaluations, product set up and education, compliance, interaction with physicians and marketing.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear clients, but to our MedResources staff members, who enjoy excellent pay, full-time benefits, a 401(K) with company match, generous bonuses, advancement potential, and a beautiful work environment!
As leaders in the senior healthcare industry, our tradition of excellence has been established since 1965. Join our family today and learn why staff members recently voted us one of “The Best Places to Work” for 2019 in the St. Louis Business Journal!
Please apply in person, online or send resume to:
2350 State Street
Alton, IL 62002-4319
Please contact Jin Yi at 618-466-5632 if you have any questions.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Disabled/Veterans
Missouri Society for Respiratory Care